A special issue of the top rated journal Chemical Engineering Science (CES) will be released for the conference. This special issue aims at providing an overview of up-to-date research in the field of multiphase reactors and processes. If you intend to submit a paper for this special issue, you have first to submit an abstract to the conference, between 1 December 2015 and 31 January 2016. The full manuscript submission on Elsevier website will be opened between 1 March 2016 and 9 September 2016.
Works accepted for publication in CES will be automatically proposed as oral communications.
If you do not intend to submit a paper for the special issue of CES, please note that a second abstract submission round will be organised between 1 December 2016 and 31 January 2017. Oral communications will also be selected among abstracts submitted during this second round.
- First abstract submission deadline (when intending to submit a full paper to CES): 31 January 2016
- Abstract acceptation decision: 1 March 2016
- Full paper submission to CES: 9 September 2016
- Notification of acceptance in CES: 31 March 2017
- Second abstract submission deadline (when not intending to submit a full paper to CES): 31 January 2017
- Conference type (oral or poster) notification: 1 April 2017
- Registration opening: 20 April 2017